Mitchell & Urwin join Redrow Homes for golf day
A team of four from Mitchell & Urwin took part in Redrow Homes’ annual charity golf day at Sandburn Hall Golf Club, York on Friday 13 July 2018. The event was held to raise money for St Martin House Children’s Hospice that provides family led care for children with life shortening conditions.
The Mitchell & Urwin foursome comprised of Jason Matthews (Contract Manager), Dale Little (Bricklayer), Paul Pierrepont (Contract Manager) and Riki Chappell (Bricklayer). It was a hot, but perfect summer day for the event that included:
- an 18 Hole Stableford Competition
- bacon sandwiches and refreshments on arrival
- driving range token
- ‘Longest Drive’ Competition
- ‘Closest to the Pin’ Competition
- BBQ Dinner at the 19th Hole
- Charity Raffle
- the popular Yellow Ball competition
The Mitchell & Urwin team acquitted themselves well, claiming third spot. They won new golf umbrellas for their efforts. A big thank you to Redrow Homes for a great day out for a fantastic cause.